OFFICE PHONES 765-584-6595 OR 765-584 1026
ALL BIDS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
BIDS SHOWN ARE DELAYED CALL FOR PRICING
ALL CORN WILL BE SUBJECT TO TOXIN TESTING,
DISCOUNTS MAY APPLY.
- Wheat Strength Returns for Thursday
- Morning wheat prices are back up by 4 to 9 cents across the U.S. classes. That has the March SRW contract sitting at a net 28 cent gain for the week. The wheat futures market softened on Wednesday with a wobble back move. Chicago SRW futures were down by as...
- Hog Futures were Mixed on Wednesday
- Front month lean hog futures ended the session with 30 to 35 cent gains to May, but 5 to 20 cent losses across the other nearbys. That left April at a net 75 cent loss for the week’s move through the first two sessions. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price...
- Cotton Back To Black
- The morning triple digit gains have flipped the board to net higher for the week’s move. After a sharp drop out of the 3-day weekend, nearby cotton futures closed the session with 39 to 154 point gains on Wednesday. That left March with a net weekly loss of 127 points...
- Cattle Closed Mostly Higher on Wednesday
- Nearby live cattle futures ended the session with 27 to 35 cent gains across the front months. Feb fats and March feeders closed in the red for a mixed day. The other nearby feeders had closed up by a much as $1. No cash trades have been confirmed for the...
- Corn Firming into Thursday
- Corn prices are firming back up by 1 to 2 cents so far on Thursday. Corn ended the Wednesday session with 4 ¾ to 8 ¼ cent losses which pushed the board to new lows for the move and/or new contract lows. March finished at $4.11 per bushel which is...
- Thursday Starting Firm in Soybeans
- The AM soybean market is 2 to 3 ¼ cents higher. Overnight the March contract kept to a tighter 9c range from -2 ½ to +6 ½ cents. Front month soybean futures were down by double digits on the day ending 11 to 18 ¾ cents weaker. Soymeal futures offered...